K10 Workingdogs is one of the leading canine suppliers for government agencies worldwide. We are the largest provider of sporting breed detectors. Our corporate head office and largest training facility is located in the Netherlands with additional branches operating from The United Kingdom and the United States of America.
With our great locations, 200+ dog kennels and service dedicated staff we have proven to be able to supply any clients’ request within a reasonable timeframe and at a competitive price.
Our staff is highly experienced and knowledgeable, supplying agencies throughout 20+ countries, meeting each clients’ individual needs and expectations. K10 Workingdogs is accustomed to handling both small and large orders as well as providing a steady supply of canines under long term and I.Q.I.P contracts.
Statement of Values
K10 adheres to these core values:
- To operate our business based on honesty and integrity
- To differentiate our services through an unwavering commitment to excellence
- To continuously strive towards a maximum effectiveness and efficiency by utilizing best practices
- To commit to continuous quality improvements of our services
- To work collaboratively with our clients and colleagues to create an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect.
Compliance with the international O.E.C.D. and O.H.C.H.R. guidelines for multinational enterprises, is a fully integrated part of our Corporate Social Responsibility (C.S.R.) program.
K10 Workingdogs is registered with:
- O.R.C.A. registered since 2008
- Central Contracting Registration system (Cage code 57E58)
- Dun & Bradstreet ( no 828386255 )
- N.A.I.C.S (codes 112990 and 424990)
- A.E.Q.U.O.R ( no 219698)
- F.S.C (code 8820)
- N.A.T.O Codification System ( NCage no. 57e58)
- Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations System
- D.P.S. Texas USA no. B19057